Iz vaše države ne morete oddati naročila. United States
This bundle includes the HD I/O 16x16 Pro Tools HD series audio interface and the powerful Pro Tools|HD 3 Accel system.
The most powerful of the base Core systems, Pro Tools|HD 3 Accel supports extremely large and complex sessions, leveraging the power-on-demand capabilities of three dedicated DSP cards along with the processing resources of your Windows- or Mac-based computer*, delivering rock-solid performance, low latency, guaranteed track counts, and extended plug-in processing power. It’s also the best starting point for building an expanded system.
Pro Tools|HD 3 Accel also comes with industry-standard Pro Tools HD software and over 60 professional sound processing plug-ins, virtual instruments, and compatible applications, allowing you to compose, record, edit, sequence, and mix music projects or sound for picture.
What’s Included in the Pro Tools|HD 3 Accel System:
* 1 HD Core card and 2 HD Accel cards (PCI), or
* 1 Accel Core card and 2 HD Accel cards (PCIe)
* Pro Tools HD 8 software
* Pro Tools HDpack 8 plug-in bundle for HD 3
* Free Bomb Factory Plug-ins
* 12-foot DigiLink cable for I/O connectivity
* 2 TDM FlexCables for DSP card interconnection
* iLok USB Smart Key for software authorization
* Boxed set of printed manuals
HD I/O 16x16
Get the absolute highest audio quality and unprecedented I/O flexibility with HD I/O, a high-performance Pro Tools HD Series audio interface that’s designed to completely integrate with Pro Tools|HD systems. While its sleek look resembles its prior generation interfaces, HD I/O has been completely redesigned on the inside with high-quality electronics, giving you pristine, best-in-class A/D and D/A conversion and the lowest possible latency. Plus with a modular design, you can expand and customize the interface for your connection needs.
* Pristine audio clarity and ultra low latency through state-of-the-art A/D and D/A conversion, premium analog circuitry, and meticulous attention to design
* Maximize your analog I/O with HD I/O 16x16 Analog
* Versatile digital I/O on with built-in sample rate conversion
* Customize the I/O with analog or digital option cards
* Completely integrates with Pro Tools|HD for full input, output, and routing control
* Track hotter signals and smooth out sounds with Curv, a new built-in soft-knee limiter
* Keep things in sync with dedicated Word Clock and Loop Sync I/O
* Keep an eye on your levels easily through 32 4-segment metering LEDs
* Robust 2U rack-mountable chassis
* Connects to Pro Tools|HD through a DigiLink Mini connection (cable and adaptor included)
HD I/O 16x16 Analog
The ideal choice for music productions—get the maximum complement of analog inputs and outputs (can be customized by replacing a card, but not expanded).
High-quality analog I/O:
o 16 analog inputs (using DB25)
o 16 analog outputs (using DB25)
Additional digital I/O:
o 2 channels of AES/EBU I/O (supports 192 kHz single-wire)
o 2 channels of S/PDIF I/O
o 8 channels of ADAT I/O (supports S/MUX II and IV)
Registracija NI potrebna!
Če odgovor na vaše vprašanje še ne obstaja, uporabite spodnji obrazec za oddajo vašega povpraševanja.